Teachers - I'd appreciate your feedback regarding the ways we can reduce paper consumption at Woolridge. Simply click on "COMMENTS" at the end of this post to respond to this post and provide your feedback:
- How well does your classroom recycle paper? How well does your school recycle paper? What ideas do you have that will encourage recycling in your school/classroom?
- Do you make 2-sided prints/copies? Would the school be willing to make 2-sided printing the default setting on their printers/copiers?
- Would it be possible to use e-mail or the Internet to reduce/eliminate paper notices sent home with students?
- Is the paper used at Woolridge made from recycled paper? Does the paper meet the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council or the Sustainable Forestry Initiative Program?
- What ways are the school being wasteful with its paper consumption?